payingitback

My Family Blog

Monday, August 28, 2006


It's official, we're moving to Bristol! Don't tell me I told you so went it gets windy! The kids are thrilled to be closer to Grandma! I can't say living closer to the windy city will be woeful! It's home, and too much Wisconsin farm country can bring on hives!

Please use Yahoo for a week or two until I get the new email address.
So glad to be free of UNIM and Centurytel! Time Warner, I love you, and do not hold my bill against me! Will they give me a good credit reference for my blindly naive loyalty? I think not! Count it as OLD, One Less Debtor.

Should I let Nathan play golf? Grades up first, loverboy! I drive a hard bargain, it's true. The Bristol Renegades will looove the Cartwright Gang! LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home