payingitback

My Family Blog

Monday, August 28, 2006


This is funeral rights to Lakeland Rd. I am determined to grieve properly and move on! No more fond memories that put me in deep freeze! There is too much on the program. I will miss the Red Barn for a brief second, with a shiver of gratitude that it is still standing after a year of my boys and one Sunday morning fire. De ja vu, with new scenery.

For those who do not know, the infamous Kenosha fire was not caused by the boys, but dear old MOM! I blame the Aderol! and I give my halo to the pure virginity of the parent aide who shall be nameless!

You see, I've moved on from Fox Lake already and hope to say the same thing about Kenosha after I seek the PTSS therapy! LOL (that's Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome)No doubt I was born with it, so don't feel sorry for me, it is my cutting edge! Here's the last time I am going to publish the Sunrise on the Farm photo on the web. I hope. RIP to Lakeland Rd.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home